Tactical hoist training
2 weeks / 10 flights
On the customer’s premises
Tactical hoist training teaching objectives:
Complete technical and safety procedures for personnel performing helicopter SAR missions:
- Maritime Vessel rescue hoist operations,
- Mountain rescue hoist operations,
- Night Vision Goggles (NGV) hoist rescue,
- Fast-rope operations.
Tactical hoist training training content:
- Safety rules on helicopter hoist operations,
- Cabin configurations,
- Mission preparation,
- Technical and emergency procedures,
- Pre-flight hoist inspections,
- Rescue equipment limitations.
1st line maintenance training qualification, Crew member license, Advanced SAR mission hoist training, 6 months basic SAR hoist experience.
Method of Distribution and validation of learning
Training materials, Operational procedures, Ground Assessment, Flight Assessment
Special Forces Flight Engineers. Option: Diving instructors.
Document issued if assessment passed
Discover our other Flight crew training
Understand the structure of the EASA Commission Regulation on air operations.Understand the requirem...