Basic ground tactical armament
1 Week / 25 Hours
On the customer’s premises
Basic ground tactical armament teaching objectives:
Provide technicians with the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain aerial armament (20 mm gun, MAG 58, M3M…):
- Maintain the helicopter for its armament systems,
- Perform daily, scheduled and unscheduled inspections.
Basic ground tactical armament training content:
- Safety regulations on helicopter armament,
- Cabin configurations,
- Mission preparation,
- Armament Installation / Removal,
- Pre-flight armament inspections,
- Armament limitations: warning fire, disabling fire.
Employees with a 1st line maintenance armament qualification, Employees with a 1st line maintenance training qualification, Armament operators, crew members.
Method of Distribution and validation of learning
Training materials, Operational procedures, Ground Assessment
Special Forces Flight Engineers. Armament instructors.
Document issued if assessment passed
Discover our other Optional helicopter courses